Saturday, May 3, 2014

Miguel Endara

Miguel Endara is and artist who is known for his stippled drawings. He also is involved in web development and art direction. Endara earned his art degree from Miami University.
I find Endara's drawings very impressive. They are all done in a fine ink pen. They are all just made of single dots repeated over and over again. I've tried stippling a portrait before, which I think is why I find this is as impressive as I do, because I've tried and I did not have nearly as much success.

This is one image that I kept finding over and over again and I really like it, it's probably one of his most detailed of the his work that I've seen in terms of his stippling. Other drawings that he has are just of certain parts of the face or body. I like that this one is a full facial portrait. I like that every single hair is so well rendered. All the highlight are included in the face.



I mostly just find this drawing kind of funny. It's a face smashed against a surface. I like the dramatic light that is on the face with the major light in the center and the very dark black outer edges. 












Source: 



No comments:

Post a Comment